The objective of the Intelligent Energy – Europe II Programme (“IEE II”) is to contribute to secure, sustainable and competitively priced energy for Europe, by providing for action:
- to foster energy efficiency and the rational use of energy resources;
- to promote new and renewable energy sources and to support energy diversification;
- to promote energy efficiency and the use of new and renewable energy sources in transport.
The funding refers to proposals for projects in areas such as energy efficiency, renewable energy sources, clean transport and local energy investments. It is organised around three main axes:
- Promotion & Dissemination projects
- Mobilising Local Energy Investments (MLEI) – Project Development Assistance (PDA)
- BUILD UP Skills – Pillar II actions
The call for proposals and all the necessary links, documents and guidance to help potential applicants are available at the IEE website.
All proposals must be submitted by the coordinator of the consortium using the electronic submission system of the European Commission, an online service available as a web based application.
The call closes on 8th May 2013 for all types of actions, except the BUILD UP Skills initiative which has different deadlines. Please note that the call for proposals 2012 is closed except for BUILD UP Skills Pillar II.